Wednesday 13 May 2009

~ Not quite cupcakes!! ~




When I saw this two tiered cake stand, I remembered Sandra once telling me she had bought a cake stand with the idea of using it to display smalls. Thanks for the idea Sandra, it seems to have worked - well, that is if I don't stitch any more smalls. Now I just need to find a place to put it out of reach of a certain 'shadow' who as I have mentioned before, does like to welcome any visitors with a needleroll (which are now displayed high up out of his reach) but I am sure something off this little display of goodies would work just as well. Yup, I know my shadow...... I can read his mind!!



Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see.
~Mark Twain

8 comments:

  1. Well, who doesn't love cupcakes but I have to say I love this gorgeous display even more.
    I see so many beautiful finishes - many of them my favourites.
    Sandra came up with a great display idea and you found the perfect stand.

    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks lovely Chrissie and you have definitely got more room on it than I have on mine, as I can see the bourse I made you, which would not fit on my stand at all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea of Sandra's. This looks wonderful displaying all of your pretty little finishes. I'm sure you'll find just the right place for it, out of Ben's reach. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous display, Chrissie! All your smalls are so pretty! I'd be hard pressed to pick a favorite - they're all fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like cupcakes as much as the next person, but I'd gladly trade them for your alternative sweets. What a simply gorgeous collection! This makes a fabulous display!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like said MargareT....

    oo Gorgeous collection!!!!
    Hugs
    françoise

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Chrissie,
    thanks for visiting my blog :-)
    I love your display here, everything is just gorgeous! I have something similar, will have to take a picture of it soon and post it!
    Your Ben is a very handsome fella!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete