Saturday 11 October 2008

And a Partridge in a Pear Tree

No partridges to be seen here though.

Here are our ornaments from our stitch~along this month. Little House Needleworks ~ Pear Tree from Just Cross Stitch Christmas book 2006.

I love the original way in which Sandra has chosen to finish her version.


and here is mine....

I copied how it had been finished in the book


I am working on a couple of little gifts at present but can't show you for a while yet.


"Love is the thread that binds us. "

~Author Unknown




4 comments:

  1. Your ornament is just perfect Chrissie and if I had had the right count fabric and some of the right coloured felt, I might have done the same, but it was a case of just using what I had to hand. Looking forward to the next two ornaments, to complete the year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you have both done a lovely job and the finishing off on both of them look great.
    So do you both work on the same ornament every month and then compare notes??

    ReplyDelete
  3. They both look great Chrissie, it is wonderful to be able to share this journey with yourself and Sandra. Congratulations on becoming a Nana again. Such a gorgeous photo of your son and grandaughters.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chrissie, send me your addy and I will mail one to you too. Creating some more as we speak, aloha Lilla

    ReplyDelete