Friday 19 September 2008

~ Sharing My Joy with You ~


Today, I became a Nana for the second time.

My darling little Milly became a 'big sister' today to baby Brenna Imogen. Here she is with her Daddy (DS) and our precious new bundle of joy. I know Milly will be a wonderful big sister to her new baby sister.



Welcome to the family my precious Grand daughter and blessings to the happy family.



"One of the most powerful handclasps is that of a new grandbaby around the finger of a grandfather. "
~Joy Hargrove



7 comments:

  1. Chrissie, these are showing OK. Your picture and those below are not. That is Tiny tiny finish have no pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How precious Chrissie. Congratulations to you all - enjoy all those cuddles and the new 'baby smell'!
    Christina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Chrissie and Kevin on your new grandbaby Brenna. Catch up with you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the beautiful new baby. I can just imagine the lovely cross stitch treasures you will be making for her now. When my little Joelle (now 5) was born, I found a lovely cross stitch 'J' embellished with with a Jemina Puddleduck to frame for her room. The doggos and I have awarded you and Ben a prize on my blog to tell you we enjoy visiting you both. When you have time amidst the family excitement, you must pick it up. Enjoy! Eleanor

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!!! How exciting :) What a lovely post.

    Karen xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Chrissie
    Congratulations on being a grandma again. It's just about the best thing ecer isn't it?
    Hugs, Rhondi

    ReplyDelete